Delivery Manager / Scrum Master - Media / Broadcast
* end to end delivery / Direct to consumer (D2C) experience required
We are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager / Scrum Master to support and manage all Scrum related activities, including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and preparation for client demos.
Experience & Qualifications:
- *Streaming / media / broadcast / VOD experience preferred*
- Strong, consistent Scrum Master experience - Kanban / Scrumban
- Passion for creating great Apps
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Supply chain, digital product fulfilment, order management, digital assets
- PMP, PMI-ACP, Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) or Scrum Master (CSM) certification desirable
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Tobie on 0207569 9982.
* Software Delivery Manager *
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.