Delivery Project Manager
£30K - 35K, Central London.
Handle are working with fast-expanding and very creative digital content agency based in the heart of West-End. They work with excellent globally recognised clients to produce a high quality creative visual content (graphics, banners, websites, video and animation). They are currently looking for a proactive project manager to join their delivery team and it's a great time to join them.
Project Manager will report to Head of Delivery and will be running and managing number of projects focusing on the client relationships and communication. The role will involve working closely to editorial and visual content teams to successfully manage the delivery of the projects. This role will also require to work on multiple projects at the same time so the organisations skills are critical.
The role will suit the best a project manager with excellent communication skills with up to 2 years of experience who can work in a fast-paced environment and enjoys managing multiple accounts. Stakeholder management and experience working with clients will be key.
Requirements for the Delivery Project Manager:
- More than a year of experience of project or programme management
- Account management experience specifically client side
- Excellent communication skills - ideally somebody who is confident and enjoys building and managing client relationships.
- Proven experience of successful delivery of projects within deadlines.
- Budget Management, tracking and preparation
- Good understanding of
- Project planning tools like Jira and very good Excel knowledge.
This is an excellent position and great place to work at. They have a young and vibrant atmosphere, very collaborative approach and are transparent about all aspects of the business.
Apply ASAP! Or contact Dagmara Kukla via LinkedIn to find out more detail.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.