Reporting to the Senior Demand Planner this role is responsible for managing the demand planning for one of the group's largest brands. The main focus of the role will be managing and coordinating the supply chain and assisting with gross sales planning for the brand.
The role will involve operations management, marketing, sales and financial elements.
- Ownership of the monthly forecasting process
- Deliver accurate SKU level demand plans across the specified brand or products
- Deliver new launch scenario plans, including assessment of category impacts
- Optimal management of product transitions and discontinuations
- Monthly KPI's across demand planning, customer service and inventory management metrics
- Lead the monthly demand review meetings and play a key role in brand business planning
- Graduate standard (or equivalent)
- Demand planning / supply chain experience in an FMCG environment
- SAP SCM experience or similar demand planning systems
- Proficiency in the use of Excel, including advanced spreadsheet tools
This role will be both challenging and rewarding for the successful candidate. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent, market leading benefits.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.