This Major Hollywood Film Studio is looking to hire a Demand Planning Manager within their International Home Entertainment team. Working with internal and external parties including Sales & Marketing, partners, retailers, and third party suppliers, you will be responsible for managing all inventory needs related to the supply chain.
Key responsibilities include:
- Stakeholder management of suppliers, ensuring timely stock availability for retailers.
- Leading on inventory reduction programs, and improving forecast accuracy to support "Demand and Supply" initiatives.
- Identifying market trends and improve forecasting to adapt and improve internal processes.
- Working cross functionally with Sales & Marketing department to achieve goals.
- Responsibility for supply chain performance.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in Supply Chain/Demand Planning/VMI within Home Entertainment or FMCG. You will be adept at building strong working relationships across all business levels, be highly proficient on SAP, be able to prioritize effectively, and a team player with a proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today! Contact me via email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.