An exciting opportunity exists to work for a global consumer tech company in London. They are seeking a reliable and driven Project Executive to join their team on an ongoing temporary basis.
As a Project Executive, you would be responsible for supporting the Senior Deployment Manager in project managing and delivering a seamless execution of briefing, site survey and installation of programs in compliance with the design and quality expectations of the company. The programs will focus on the displays at selected retailers and re-sellers in order to enhance the consumer experience in store.
- Revise incoming program briefs and ensure they have been business approved in the system and meet the company's requirements
- Project manage deliverables with different stakeholders
- Create reporting linked to quality and efficiencies in briefing, survey and install to support deployment strategy
- Maintain SFO data integrity across Programs
- Provide support in innovation of deployment processes, bringing efficiencies to overall execution and timelines
- Support Deployment Manager in building ad hoc presentations and communication tools to drive qualitative scalability across the organisation
- Coordinate ad hoc deployment reporting at Deployment Manager request to drive qualitative
- Scalability across the organisation
- Prior experience in Retail design coordination is preferred
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure with attention to detail
- Strong excel and Keynote skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
If you have strong communication skills, can work to strict deadlines and have prior relevant project management experience, please apply now or get in touch to discuss further!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.