A fantastic opportunity has recently become available to work within one of the leading brands for consumer technology - this role is to work in the installation team supporting the tracking of advertising / POS material into retailers / resellers.
- Advise and facilitate the execution of an accurate and precise store brief enabling an efficient design of the merchandising programs.
- Assist EMEIA teams with troubleshooting issues on internal system, monitor the occurrence of issues and report any trends
- Perform end of Quarter analysis on the active number of POS and feedback
- Deliver and develop exception reports to ensure the accuracy of data.
- Monitor survey requirements for each program in a timely fashion based upon stated guidelines.
Who we are looking for:
- Advanced Excel knowledge (this will be tested)
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills,
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Passion for consumer technology and confident with Mac use
Must have advanced Excel - this will be testing on application and again on interview.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.