A fantastic opportunity has recently become available to work within one of the leading brands for consumer technology - this role is to work in the installation team supporting the tracking of advertising / POS material into retailers / resellers.
- Advise and facilitate the execution of an accurate and precise store brief enabling an efficient design of the merchandising programs.
- Monitor survey requirements for each program in a timely fashion based upon stated guidelines.
- Evaluate the suitability of the survey vendors benchmarking their performance.
- Track site survey development and execution.
- Project manage store fixture installation with chosen agencies
- Coordinate merchandise assets shipment and installation
Who we are looking for:
- Prior deployment experience in Retail, Consumer goods (electronics) as strong advantage
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills,
- Available for international travel
- Fluent in English - 2nd language a strong advantage
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
Must have advanced Excel - this will be testing on application and again on interview.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.