Design and Content Assistant - eCommerce, CSS3
We currently have a Graphic Designer and Content Creation Assistant role available for an exciting health and wellness company.
The right Visual Designer will support all aspects of Digital design and content creation within their in-house design team Focusing on graphic design and content creation projects across a mix of online content including social campaigns, email marketing, banners, web design and video editing.
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Premiere Pro and After Effects
- current digital design trends, particularly Social Media
- Strong portfolio demonstrating clear design thinking and problem solving
- start-up or fast growing ecommerce business
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.