Desktop Support Engineer - Technology/Entertainment
We are looking for an experienced Desktop Support Engineer to support with the administration of our client's global infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity to work for a very exciting tech company within the entertainment sector.
- Windows 10 / OS X
- Google Apps / Office 365 / Slack
- VoIP phones
- Virtualisation: Citrix Xen / Hyper-V / Azure
- Hardware: Dell Server, Switches, EqualLogic SAN
- Windows Server / Linux Server
- Corporate services: AD, file, print, backup, databases, RDS, MDT, WSUS
- WiFi and Remote access VPN connectivity
- JIRA / Trello
- Provide technical assistance and support to the business with hardware, software and other IT related problems.
- Manage new user setup and IT onboarding.
- Manage IT asset lifecycle, including image preparation, deployment and software installation.
- Monitor and install security software / firmware updates across various systems.
- Help administer Active Directory, Office 365, Google Apps and other business productivity tools.
- Manage software licensing across office locations.
- Create and maintain documentation and user guides.
- Provide occasional assistance with other IT projects within the Corporate IT team.
- Opportunity to develop skills in security, identity and access management
- Entertainment industry experience.
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helpdesk Engineer - Technology/Entertainment - 1st Line Support Engineer / 2nd Line Support Engineer / 3rd Line Support Engineer
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.