We currently have a Automation QA / Developer In Test / SDET role available for a global media / broadcast company working on a new Multi-platform OTT / VOD Application. The ideal candidate will be an expert in defining and championing QA strategies.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career as you lead the QA function pushing Agile and automation and CD best practises within the global brand delivering high quality software.
- Web and Mobile testing experience
- Behave, Cucumber etc.
- Appium, Selenium etc.
- Testing web services and APIs (for example, REST, SOAP services) using XML, JSON.
- Testing large integrated systems with a high degree of functional complexity.
Nice to have:
- OTT/Video streaming experience.
- Unix / Linux skills.
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins, CircleCI etc.)
- Participating, identifying and writing acceptance criteria for each user story so that quality
- Application of Testing Pyramid.
- Built test frameworks from scratch.
- Collaborated with users to identify and perform tests for edge case and complex scenarios.
- Managing and operating a QA environment, including builds and deployment.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207 569 9971
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.