SDET - Cucumber / Java - Broadcast / media
We currently have a Automation QA / Developer In Test / SDET role available for a global media / broadcast company working on a new Multi-platform OTT / VOD Application. The ideal candidate will be an expert in defining and championing QA strategies.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career as you lead the QA function pushing Agile and automation and CD best practises within the global brand delivering high quality software.
- Web and Mobile testing experience
- Behave, Cucumber etc.
- Appium, Selenium etc.
- Use of device & browser farms like, i.e. AWS, BrowserStack etc.
- Testing web services and APIs (for example, REST, SOAP services) using XML, JSON.
- Testing large integrated systems with a high degree of functional complexity.
Nice to have:
- OTT/Video streaming experience.
- Subversion or Git.
- Unix / Linux skills.
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins, CircleCI etc.)
- Participating, identifying and writing acceptance criteria for each user story so that quality
- Application of Testing Pyramid.
- Built test frameworks from scratch.
- Collaborated with users to identify and perform tests for edge case and complex scenarios.
- Managing and operating a QA environment, including builds and deployment.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Tobie on 0207 569 9982
Automation QA / SDET - Cucumber / Selenium - Broadcast / media
* Software Developer Engineer in Test / Dev in Test
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.