Development Manager / team Leader
Handle is working with a Global Gaming agency to help them find an Development Team Lead / Development Manager.
This is a purely hands off role managing a full cycle team of front end (React), backend (Java) and test automation engineers
Driving and motivating their team and also be responsible for recruitment, monthly checkins and development of their team.
- Take responsibility for the growth and personal development of your team members
- Inspire, coach and challenge each team member as required
- Be part of a team of line leads
- Recruit top talent
- Collaborate with various teams including QA, PO, Architects, Application Management etc)
- support and enabler for development teams
- Several years of experience in leadership and people management
- Work supporting others through coaching and mentoring, always put individuals first
- A technical background in software development, ideally Java and web development.
- Used to working in Lean and Agile domain within a fast-paced culture
- Experienced at building successful teams and inspiring others to improve
- Positive, pragmatic attitude that thrives on making others successful
If you feel the above role matches your skill set and interest please submit your CV through or contact Robert on 0207 569 9971.
Development Manager / Team Lead
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.