Development Manager / team Lead - PHP / Node - REMOTE
Handle is working with a Global Digital Agency to help them find an Development Team Lead / Dev Manage. Your role will focus on current and greenfield project work with various global high profile clients!
This will be a 20% hands on / 80% leading role which will be predominantly work from home based other than the odd client meeting
- Leading multiple projects / Code Reviewing / technical leadership
- PHP5 OOP or Node.js development experience,
- PHP based open source CMS such as WordPress, Drupal, WordPress, SilverStripe.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Advantage if experienced in
- Interested in the latest development and hosting tech - e.g.
- client side MVC applications - e.g. React.js / Angular
- serverless architecture
If you feel the above role matches your skill set and interest please submit your CV through or contact Robert on 0207 569 9971.
Development Manager / team Lead / PHP Developer / Node Developer - REMOTE
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.