DevOps Engineer, AWS / Ansible
We currently have a DevOps Engineer role available for a digital agency . This is a great opportunity to develop your career within a global and innovative company implementing several Amazon Web Services / cloud greenfield projects.
Purpose of the Role:
Designing, implementing, and scaling infrastructure in an enterprise company with an innovative, out the box mentality. - Cloud / Amazon Web services (AWS)
Key Skills Required for the Role:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Cloud operating experience
- Rundeck and Jenkins.
- Version control (Git and gitflow)
- Continuous integration and testing
- Building / implementing monitoring and logging for networks, servers and applications
- automated deployment and configuration management tools
- Network knowledge with VPNs and additional security layers
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207 569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.