DevOps Engineer / Linux, Chef, ansible / Puppet, AWS - Broadcast / VOD
We currently have a DevOps Engineer opportunity available for an internationally recognised Media / Broadcast company who's offices based in London. This is a great opportunity for someone to come on board and work within an agile environment using the latest technologies.
*high profile greenfield / VOD / AWS project
You'll be responsible for improving and maintaining the infrastructure and systems. Within the development team, designing and building environments which are secure, scalable and reliable.
- DevOps environment, with familiarity in software development and infrastructure
- Chef OR Puppet
- Cloud Technologies available via AWS, OpenStack, Docker etc.
- Strong background managing and administering Linux/Unix environments (CentOS & RHEL)
- NoSQL databases, particularly IBM DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Cassandra
- Gradle and Maven
- SOAP and REST interfaces
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networks and infrastructure
- Experience of working in an agile development environment (Scrum/Kanban), including task definition, estimation, allocation
Nice to haves:
- Keen interest in/understanding of Java based software development
- VOD exposure
If this role sounds of interest and please send your CV through or call Robert on 0207 569 9971
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.