DevOps Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, AWS, Kubernetes
We currently have a DevOps Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer / Software Engineer role available for a global Publishing / Tech company. We are looking for a DevOps engineer who have built, managed, and deployed extensively on Amazon Web Services infrastructure.
*great environment / flexible working etc
- Kubernetes, etcd, Vault, AWS ECS, Docker, CircleCI, Terraform, Fastly, Jenkins, MongoDB, Redis, Ansible, Node.JS, CloudFormation
- Managing distributed, multi-region infrastructure
- AWS essential
- OSI model, topology, TCP/IP, TLS, firewalls, VPNs, DNS, HTTP
- Familiarity with good security practices (AWS IAM, PKI, RBAC)
- desire to automate everything
- Configure and automate the provisioning and deployments of software
- Management of CI and CD environments and tools
- Manage fully cloud hosted (AWS) infrastructure across multiple regions
- Instrument applications to enable effective monitoring and logging of applications
- Ability to write software tooling that assist in the day-to-day activities
Nice to haves:
- foreign languages and international experience will be advantageous.
- Bash or Python. Go and ruby an advantage
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.