DevOps Engineer - Linux, Cloud, Puppet
We currently have a Senior DevOps Engineer opportunity available for an internationally recognised eCommerce company who's offices are based in Central London. This is a great opportunity for someone to come on board and continue building the DevOps team within an Agile and cloud environment.
- redhat or centOS experience
- RPM building process
- Jenkins - building pipelines and analysing
- MUST have worked with Dev teams
- Previously a Systems Admin BUT recent experience working with engineering teams
- Gradle and Maven
- Java experience/exposure
- Python/Bash experience
Nice to haves:
- Media or eCommerce plus
- agile development environment (Scrum/Kanban), including task definition, estimation, allocation
If this role sounds of interest and please send your CV through or call Robert on 0207 569 9971
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.