DevOps Tech lead / DevOps Engineer - Start-up
We currently have a Devops Tech lead role available for a high profile Startup Style company based in West London.
You'll be responsible for leading external workshops and delivering customer facing projects. This is a great opportunity to work within a small team whilst having an impact on the company's future
- AWS technologies (e.g. EC2,Elastic Beanstalk, S3, CloudWatch, KMS)
- Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment.
- Scripting / Python
- Containerisation experiences
- Docker build and automation
- Linux system administration
- Databases: mySQL, PHP, DynamoDB, mariaDB, Go
- Implementing and owning the CI/CD.
- Managing CD/CI tooling.
- Implementing and maintaining monitoring and alerting.
- Building and maintaining highly available production systems across the globe
- Input into and ownership of global infrastructure roadmaps
- Responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting
- Work with QA teams to establish automation for the build and release process.
- Java or C#
- MySql, DynamoDB, Oracle
- SVN, Git.
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
DevOps Engineer / DevOps Tech lead - Start-up
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.