Handle are working with a digital communications agency who specialise within fashion, beauty and entertainment brands. Due to the success of the company they are expanding and looking for a Digital Account Executive to come in a look after a number of great clients within the fashion and beauty sector.
As a Digital Account Executive you will be confident communicator, have a creative mindset and be a digital whizz with skills spanning across social media (analysis and reporting), email marketing and content creation.
- Creating and implementing exciting social media strategies
- Monitoring respective social channels and KPIs. Analyse, review and report
- Producing and planning engaging content
- Managing and building authentic communities
- Working with clients, colleagues and external parties
- Assisting with the production for events, photo and video content
- Constantly researching to be current with social media trends and tools
- You will always have ideas for your clients on and offline
- Bringing a positive attitude to the office; no job should be too big or too small!
- Experience working in social media, ideally in the creative industries
- Someone who is comfortable working on multiple accounts and someone who can build strong client/partner relationships
- Proven ability to adapt tone and vision across various clients at one time
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to report and problem solve
- Ability to prioritise workload, goals, targets and time
- Ability to see challenges as opportunities rather than problems
- Ability to work as a team, but also independently when required
- Foresight in digital/technology and ability to react quickly to trends/new developments - willingness to drive the 'digital footprint'
- Some knowledge of creative tools such as Photoshop/InDesign/Final Cut Pro / or similar programmes / or ability to pick-up quickly!
This position is looking for someone to start ASAP. If this sounds like the role for you then apply to this advert now. Alternatively CV's can be sent to email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.