Handle has an exciting opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic Digital Account Administrator to join the Legal and Business Affairs department at an iconic Global Music Publishing Company. Working directly with the VP of Digital, you will take responsibility for identifying and licensing rights into digital businesses, and account managing a variety of digital services across the UK and Europe.
- Develop and manage day-to-day relationships with licensees
- Work with Business Affairs in drafting digital licensing Agreements
- Annual revenue budgeting for managed accounts
- Analyse and interpret data and trends for negotiations with new and existing partners, business updates and performance and budget forecasting
- Work closely with Business Affairs and Finance to ensure agreements are executed and invoices are sent and paid
- Provide support and analysis to the VP of Digital for strategic projects
- Point of contact for external enquiries regarding digital issues
Great for a sociable and driven music administrator with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. A genuine passion for and interest in music publishing is a must! Only candidates with relevant music industry experience and a good understanding of publishing will be considered for this role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.