Digital Account Manager - Brand Consulting
Handle recruitment is working with one of the world's leading agencies who specialise in Entertainment and Sport to source a Digital Account Manager.
Our client works with some of the most successful professionals in a variety of creative sectors to provide a range of strategic marketing and consulting services. The team prides itself on having a prosperous environment with a great sense of collaboration, ambition, empowerment, energy, entrepreneurialism and fun.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with different agency teams (Creative, Strategy, Planning, and Brand) to deliver effective digital and social strategies and campaigns for existing and new clients
- Building strong relationships with clients, digital partners, publishers, agencies and influencers
- Delivering digital marketing campaigns across key clients
- Liaising with publishers and digital partners
- Producing and execute paid media and partnerships
- Creating digital campaign reports
- Implementing innovative ideas and continually optimise and offer support to improve campaigns and opportunities
- Being an internal ambassador on digital best practices and trends
- Understanding and utilising available analytics tools to provide a resource to the account teams and clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- A clear, in-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing and innovation to deliver campaigns
- Solid proven experience in digital marketing, paid media and partnerships
- An impressive knowledge and passion for all things digital and be comfortable working across both sports and entertainment
- Experience working with digital publishers, influencers and new technology
- Comprehensive understanding of digital content and influencer marketing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal and external
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world renowned agency and join an exceptionally hard working team who instil a 'family-feel' within the office. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV to apply in the first instance.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.