Fantastic opportunity to join this leading, prestigious kids content owner. As Digital Manager - Apps, you will play a key role in the growth of a multi-faceted and successful family entertainment business and will be responsible for app publishing and partnerships on iOS, Google, Amazon and other platforms.
The successful candidate will have experience of managing new release and catalogue kids app product, marketing strategies for premium, IAP and subscription kids apps, a strong understanding of app, gaming and kids digital platforms, and experience in managing retail-style relationships with app stores. They will be able to identify opportunities for our properties, sell in those projects internally, identify and interrogate partners, and execute on those opportunities.
* Drive revenue for app content on App stores (Amazon, iTunes, Google Play) across the world
* Drive the marketing and exposure of app content on App stores
* Ensure our App Store Optimisation (ASO) is executed in a way that drives maximum revenue and exposure
Skills & Experience:
* Digital expert with an in-depth knowledge of the digital platforms and app stores
* Demonstrable passion for content and children's brands
* Strong familiarity with digital metrics
* Excellent understanding of ASO principles and marketing channels
* Understanding of emerging trends and technologies in digital and the wider technology market place
* Demonstrable product management experience in the digital space
* Takes a proactive and flexible approach to work and be comfortable with a dynamic environment with constantly changing priorities
* A diplomat, with the ability to work collaboratively, constructively and effectively with other departments in the division
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.