Digital Acquisition Manager | Digital Banking Product.
London | £250-£450 | 6-8 Month Project
Handle are currently working with a High Profile Wealth Investment Bank in London who are in the midst of launching a very exciting next generation Digital Banking Product. This is a hugely exciting project giving you the opportunity to be involved in a next generation banking platform.
It truly is a Digital Product which will use technology to revolutionise the user experience of banking in the Wealth & Investment space.
To partner this launch they are looking to expand their Digital Marketing team to specifically focus on direct acquisition marketing of this Digital Banking Product. They need someone to focus on new customer generation so you must have previous experience in a Digital Acquisition Marketing role.
You will be sitting amongst a team of interactive digital marketer's where you will be responsible for scale advertising and brand activity.
As the Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager you will be working alongside the Head of Digital Marketing to deliver marketing collateral to increase brand awareness and have a direct impact on the number of users of this particular portal/service.
You will be managing end to end marketing campaigns with a specific focus on Digital Acquisition & Direct Marketing. One of your responsibilities of this role will be to create engaging content to drive results internally & externally.
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager;
- Develop Marketing Communications to increase customer acquisition of this Digital Banking Product
- Managing end to end Marketing Campaigns in a Digital Banking environment
- Creating engaging content for external & internal marketing needs
- Using a range of channels to increase customer acquisition
- Working alongside Head of Marketing to create the best in-class marketing briefs
Key Skill set of the Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager;
- Experience with a Digital Banking Product would be ideal
- Direct Marketing & Marketing Acquisition experience is a MUST
- Experience with end to end digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge or experience with a similar digital product launch
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.