Our client are an international broadcasting company and are looking for a Digital Advertising Technical Manager to join their Ad Ops team.
The Digital Advertising Technical Manager will play a key role ensuring the commercial consumer assets feature a best in class portfolio of ad formats and are supported by efficient back end systems that provide local businesses with the flexibility they need to deliver to market specifications.
The successful will be required to demonstrate previous technical experience within a growing digital sales business and possess a sound understanding of online ad delivery systems, interfaces, and relevant coding languages. The ability to communicate with highly technical digital development teams is critical to the success of this role.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in technical development environments
- Solid understanding of online ad serving platforms (FreeWheel, Doubleclick, etc) and advertising creative delivery
- Familiarity with API standards for the development of interoperable advertising systems
- Previous experience working within content management systems and video delivery platforms (Brightcove, etc.)
- Ability to articulate and prioritize operational needs to technical vendors and production houses
- Previous experience in a digital ad ops/trafficking/programmatic role appreciated
- Detail- and deadline-oriented
- Lead internal consultant for developing portfolio of industry standard advertising products and ensuring the interoperability of diverse commercial and content systems and tools (ad servers, SSPs, content management systems, financial tools and reporting).
- Represent and advocate sales priorities with digital media technical and development teams as required to address queries, test deployments of ad tags/new formats and support any new advertising related developments.
- Primary technical representative for ad sales within the project delivery teams for new consumer offerings.
- Advise and define the ad operations workflow process for digital sales activity across the DNI footprint. Developing, communicating and implementing practices in order to improve the efficiency, performance and standard of the department.
- Manage communication with third party advertising technology vendors. Participate to the programmatic offer development.
- Advise in a variety of operational and systems situations, such as: network design and configuration, troubleshooting trafficking issues and assisting peers and staff with technical matters.
- Lead QA and development contact for all new websites, ad formats and third party integrations.
- Maintain technical specifications documentation to facilitate the third party development of advertising creative.
Please apply below or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.