Contract Web Analyst
up to 300/day (possibly more)
A fast-growing design and technology company are looking for an experienced Contract Web Analyst. This role will be crucial for the company to improve their innovative and highly customisable e-commerce design platform.
They need an experienced contract Analyst who have recently worked on a large e-commerce platform to join their team ASAP. The main analysis will focus on user behaviour and web performance so you must have done this before.
Responsibilities for the Web Analyst:
- Work closely with the Tech team to help improve and monitor activity on their platform
- Set up KPIs and other metrics to understand and improve websites performance.
- Create reports and dashboards for the stakeholders across the business.
- Help with creating A/B testing roadmap and perform analysis of tests
- Collaborate with the User Research team to support and enhance their qualitative findings with quantitative data
- Train people across the business to use analytics tools and promote self-sufficiency
An ideal Contract Website Analyst will have:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role within an eCommerce business
- Good idea of A/B testing
- Google Analytics and similar tools
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Superb Excel skills
- BigQuery and GTM
- reporting and dashboard creation with Tableau will be advantageous
It's an immediate start and a fantastic opportunity to join their fast growing and highly technical team! The company are young and creative but technology oriented individuals. They are based in amazing offices in Clerkenwell.
Apply now with a Cv or contact Dagmara Kukla via Linked IN
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.