Digital and Data Optimiser - Classical Music
Fantastic opportunity for a bright, music graduate with a keen interest in classical music to join a global music and entertainment company based in Central London.
This role will be centred around listening to classical music and tagging tracks in to the company's storage and data system, as well ensuring all content with their streaming partners is accurate and available - which is why a strong understanding and education in classical music is essential.
Acting as a brand ambassador for the company, you will work with content, data and explore voice testing. Additionally, you will report back to the streaming partners, informing them of your results and analytics, and what might need to be improved.
Based out of high spec, modern offices in London, this role would suit someone team orientated and down to earth with a data / analytical way of thinking. Previous experience working in a music or streaming environment would be highly advantageous.
Key features include:
- Undertaking a wide variety of empirical testing in the music-streaming space and accurately recording, aggregating and maintaining the data.
- Accurately tagging and curating a wide range of mainly classical, classical crossover and jazz repertoire - genre, instrumentation, tempo and mood.
- Identifying pirate activity and ensuring takedown and/or revenue claiming.
- Undertaking data aggregation tasks to assist colleagues in the Content & Data department.
The ideal candidate:
- In-depth knowledge of classical music and a superb ear for musical attributes such as genre, instrumentation, tempo and mood.
- Experience working in a music and/or streaming-related environment - data, archiving or mathematical background, ideally.
- Comfortable with music consumer technology, regularly use music and video streaming services and probably have some experience using voice command devices (Alexa or equivalent)
- Meticulous attention to detail and super deadline-oriented.
The successful candidate will receive:
- 25 days' annual leave.
- Private medical insurance.
- Dental and Travel Insurance options.
- Variety of employee discounts and perks.
If your experience matches the requirements above, and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting Digital and Data Optimiser position, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.