Digital & Ecommerce Manager - £35- 40K - Luxury
ASAP Start - London
Are you a Digital/E commerce Manager looking for an opportunity to shine within an award winning Luxury Company?
Handle are recruiting a Digital/ E commerce Manager to strategically lead all digital channels across the business driving global ecommerce vision to create one of the best consumer brand experiences on the market. You will work closely with the Marketing & Development Director to integrate digital with marketing activity as well as managing inbound and outbound communication across all digital touch-points.
This role would suit someone that is ambitious and result focused that comes from a previous luxury/retail background.
- Digital audit and bench-marking across owned social for SWOT across the brand
- Manage development and measurement of trade facing digital properties to create compelling customer journey's
- Optimise customer engagement through owned digital platforms and lead digital media planning
- Management at a global level across brand communications at all digital touch points
- Make recommendations on cost effective strategy development
- Understand campaign performance to understand category's and customers behaviours
- Management of digital budgets and support sales through execution of press and event campaigns
Skills & Experience:
- Strong brief writing and project management skills
- Planning, optimising and executing trade and marketing communications through digital channels
- P&L understanding and highly numerate analysing data from multiple sources
- Building and managing budgets as well as monitoring and tracking ROI
- Strong stakeholder management and willing to go the extra mile
- Commercially aware of luxury/retail markets and brand building
If you are interested in becoming a key part of a high end Luxury brand then please get in touch.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.