ROLE: Digital / Motion Designer
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but our client truly does.
They provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client's organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role is to work on-site at our client's head quarters in Leatherhead, The client houses some of the world's best-loved beauty brands, as well as a premium portfolio and exciting new brand launches.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
You will work on a variety of different digital projects predominantly spanning social advertising, brand development, short form content creation, video editing and supporting across seasonal campaigns. As we foster a close working relationship with the clients you must be comfortable at presenting and taking client feedback directly. Building trust is key as to producing better work and it's essential to drive to our growth and success. Due to the 'social first' nature of the brands advertising, experience in social advertising and short form content is required.
You will be working within a many different brands, producing design to the client's brief and exacting standards. You will need to proactively manage projects within agreed timescales taking into account quality and consistency.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Commercial design experience with Visual Arts BS/BA degree a plus.
- A portfolio demonstrating your ideas through to execution.
- Social media design experience and samples to show
- A passion for Beauty and personal care brands
- A passion for digital trends and interaction design
- You'll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and ideas-generation.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Experience with working in content management systems
- Self driven and organised with good time management skills
Benefits of the Leatherhead office:
- Free use of on-site gym
- Discounted on-site hairdresser
- On-site restaurant
- Discounted product shop
- Easily accessible from Waterloo and Vauxhall stations (there are 8 trains to London per hour during rush hour, and the location is only just over 30 minutes commute from Clapham station).
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.