Are you an expert digital planner with an infectious passion for social content marketing? Are you a creative and data-driven cool cat wanting to deliver ground-breaking campaigns for the world's biggest clients? Would you like to work for an award-winning digital content and social media agency? If so, then this is the role for you!
What you'll be doing
- Producing data-led creative briefs - Integrating social, search and analytics data into the creative process, working with their Data Analytics specialists and Social Insight team
- Social Media Strategy - Identifying how social content can best generate engagement for brands
- Contributing to a variety of clients & New Business pitches
What we'll need from you
- At least 3 years' experience in a digital, social or content agency, responsible for social & content strategies for amazing brands
- Comfortable with data and understands what is meant by "data-driven creativity"
- A confident and articulate communicator
- A persuasive thinker, writer and presenter
- Extremely reliable, well-organised with fantastic project management skills and amazing attention to detail
If you're ready for your next great career move then apply directly or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.