One of the most exciting Ecommerce retailers in the fashion market are currently looking to recruit a Digital Assistant Merchandiser.
This role will be supporting the digital team to help manage global ecommerce sites as well as trade. Your role will ensure the right product is brought in at the right time in the right quantity to meet demand.
Drapers awards finalist and celebrating a decade in doing what they do best, this is a great time to join the ever expanding digital team and put your successful background to an expanding market.
- Support delivering buying and merchandising strategy by category, range plan and merchandising calender
- Create trade packs and feed stock updates to the outlet team to build store presentation
- Analysing size ratios and making recommendations across best and worst
- Checking the warehouse for stock, online stock management, replenishment, manage merchandising plan for allocation for online trading
- Line card and category WSSI support ensuring constant newness
- Support price files across different currencies within market rate
Please apply if you are:
- A current Senior MAA or Assistant Merchandiser looking to join a leading ecommerce business
- A more traditional or digital merchandiser that thrives in the retail market
- Great with stakeholder management and able to prioritise in a demanding environment
- A positive problem solver with high energy and data driven
Required Knowledge & Experience
- Excel to build reports
- WSSI experience (Desirable not essential)
- Retail experience (Desirable)
Please apply here, alternatively via the handle website or call 0207 569 9982 email firstname.lastname@example.org and speak with Rachel for more information.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.