A fantastic opportunity awaits for an experienced Assistant Merchandiser to join a super fast pace, fun, high-energy International Retail Brand! The successful applicant will become part of The Digital Merchandising team, assisting with the management and trade of Global Ecommerce sites, ensuring product quantities are consistently up to date with high consumer demand!
Suitable candidates will have existing experience with an Ecommerce retailer, with superb analytical skills, and a passion for fast retail operations with the ability to generate results in accordance to strict timelines.
Suitable candidates must possess the following:
- Assistant Merchandise experience with a UK ecommerce retailer or supplier to an ecommerce only business;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Strong analytical and reporting skills;
- Proven ability to work cross functionally with wholesale, global merchandising and product development;
- Superb attention to detail;
- Previous exposure to working with Data Analysts on gaining understanding of competitor activity, site positions and pricing.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract with possibility of extension.
To find out the full responsibilities included within this position, please apply immediately as the process is moving incredibly quickly!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.