Digital Assistant - Music Company
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with a prestigious Music company to find a Digital Assistant to join their team in London. This is a great opportunity for a detail orientated and organised assistant to become the third member of a busy Digital department focussing on the Music and Food industries.
Reporting to the Digital Manager, Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support, overseeing day-to-day tasks
- Helping to develop high profile, public-facing creative online
- Spotting and understanding emerging technologies
- Writing compelling and grammatically correct copy for occasional news stories and social media updates
- Presenting ideas for new projects to the team
- Keeping up to date and having an interest in different digital platforms and online culture
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Degree or equivalent qualification in a course relating to digital marketing and / or social media
- An understanding of data analysis platforms such as Google Analytics
- The ability to work calmly in a busy office environment and a willingness to occasionally work out of hours as and when required
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to juggle and prioritise multiple tasks and projects
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure all work is carefully checked and of the highest standard
- Previous experience in the Music industry would be advantageous, as is an interest in the Food and Gaming industries
- An interest in languages would also be advantageous, specifically Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please send a CV and covering letter to Catriona at Handle Recruitment email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.