Digital Brand Manager - 40K (20% Commission) - Fashion Publisher
ASAP Start - London
Handle are working with a well known and highly regarded fashion publisher, best known for bringing you the best fashion, beauty and lifestyle news around the globe, are now seeking a Digital Brand Manager for their sales team.
Reporting directly into the Commercial Director, the role will be responsible for growing the companies portfolio and reputation with the marketplace. You will have a strong sales and partnerships background and have experience of growing a brand across digital platforms ie. video, mobile, web and social.
To be considered for this role you will need a proven track record of experience working as a Digital Brand/Partnerships Manager or similar ideally in fashion, beauty or publishing. In addition, you will be able to clearly demonstrate the following;
- Online advertising sales experience as well as existing relationships within advertising agencies
- Demonstrated ability to close sales and generate revenue
- Strong analytical abilities and confidence in the use of data as well as good knowledge of the digital marketplace
- Knowledge of all industry tools (Google Analytics, Double-click, sales force, TGI, Comscore)
- Confidence in presenting and a strong passion for digital
If this sounds like a role for you then please contact Rachel Adams at Handle Recruitment via LinkedIn or by applying here.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.