Digital Business Analyst - Media / broadcast domain
We currently have an Business Analyst role available for a global Broadcast company with UK headquarters in London.
The right Agile Business Analyst will need to have experience working with Connected / Smart TV platforms and a good understanding and interest in sport and media
You'll be responsible for driving initiatives supporting target of engaging consumers and growing markets for the video-focused products, across mobile, web and smart TV
- Experience documenting product features delivering digital content to web, mobile, games consoles &/or Smart TV.
- Media/Broadcast domain knowledge.
- SDLC - experience breaking down requirements for development.
- Capable of designing business processes to support digital product workflows.
- Development of detailed requirements for the connected TV player
- Develop and map out User journeys and functional processes
- Conduct gap analysis to ensure consistent features
- Support in defining agency acceptance criteria and evaluation of agencies
- Support definition of app migration requirements and approach
- Work with in-house & Agency development teams
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Agile Business Analyst / Technical BA / Technical Business Analyst / Agile BA -Broadcast
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.