Digital Business Partner Account Manager - Music
Exciting opportunity for a Digital Business Partner Account Manager to join the Digital Operations team at an established Music company.
Based out of high spec offices in Central London, this role would suit a confident, tech savvy individual with outstanding account management or client/customer service skills within a digital supply chain/operations environment.
Key features will include:
- Ensuring that agreed partner setup process required between OpCos/Business & Legal and Digital Supply Chain is implemented in response to partner account setup request
- Managing ongoing operational and technical relationship management of digital business partners; ensuring technical/operational issues are raised as appropriate with communication/feedback to all required parties as required (with a special focus on video partners to support successful product releases)
- Managing individual partner content fulfilment as appropriate and acting as a point of contact for Label Production teams to troubleshoot any content issues with designated partners
- Specifying future enhancement as noted from technical relationships with partners, observing digital supply chain processes and identifying areas for improvement
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to take ownership of improving and maintaining global end-to-end operational/technical relationships with key accounts
- An understanding of and experience with digital content and distribution, DDEX and technology
- Previous experience acting as a central coordination and communication point with various senior and key stakeholders internally and externally
- Knowledge of technical, operational and commercial aspects and mechanisms of digital content management and distribution
The successful Digital Business Partner Account will receive:
- Competitive salary / Pick 'N' Mix benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- 50% discount off a Premium Spotify subscription
- Free products
If your experience matches the requirements above, and you're interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.