Digital Campaign Manager - Streaming / Publishing
We currently have a Digital Campaign Manager role available for a Global broadcast company. This is a great opportunity to develop your career working on high profile brands and an exciting environment
* the right candidate will have a good understanding of display, mobile and video environments
- Working closely with partners including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Spotify, Snapchat, Google
- Quality assurance and troubleshooting
- ensure campaigns are on track and within budget
- Working closely with data analysts & digital media planners to report performance and deliver campaigns
- executing and reporting on programmatic media campaigns
- Strong knowledge of a range of digital analytics / demand side platforms
- Experience of creating, troubleshooting and optimising private marketplace deals
- Interest in data mining combined with advanced Excel skills.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
Digital campaign Manager - Streaming / Publishing
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.