Digital Media Manager - Theatre
A fantastic opportunity for a highly innovative and detail orientated Digital Media Manager to work within an exciting advertising team at an established music, theatre and entertainment company.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day planning, implementation, reporting and management of integrated digital media campaigns.
Key features will include:
- Leading digital media campaigns for the company's key clients
- Implementation and execution of digital marketing and paid social media advertising and strategy for growth and engagement, ensuring campaign objectives and KPI's are met
- Analyse performance metrics and proactively optimise campaigns to increase performance
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in the Digital Media space across paid, owned and earned, with specific capabilities in setting up infrastructure to support such activities
- You need to be creative, innovative and must have a good work ethic
- A self-starter with a great communication and a can-do attitude
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Digital Media Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.