Our client are looking for a Digital Co-Ordinator who is fluent in reading and writing Arabic.
The Digital Co-Ordinator will be in responsible for the branded Twitter platforms, and managing all content published.
You'll have the opportunity to work in a full service agency, closely teaming up with the in-house production team to plan engaging video content, whilst producing engaging social copy for advertising campaigns.
You will need
- Proven experience in managing content on social media platforms - primarily Twitter - through CMS programmes
- A background in social media analysis and reporting, with experience in using analytics platforms such as Brandwatch
- Familiarity with crafting social media distribution strategies, or methods for reaching niche target audiences
- An understanding of social content production - ideally with a background in briefing and commissioning social assets
- Knowledge of Adobe products such as Photoshop, InDesign is preferable, but not vital
- An ability to think quickly and creatively, identifying opportunities and crafting clever, timely responses
- An enthusiasm for constantly improving and evolving results.
- Fluent in Arabic (reading and writing)
If you'd like to find out further information, please apply directly now or send you CV to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.