An exciting opportunity for a Junior Digital Comms Assistant who holds a strong passion for music to join a not for profit organisation.
- To work with the Head of Strategic Communications and Communications & PR Manager to develop, implement and deliver the digital communications plan, in line with the wider organisational communications strategy and the team's own communications plan
- To play a key role in major digital projects including website re brand and the launch of Intranet.
- Manage social channels, managing and delivering content for the website and satellite sites and regional sites for Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- To ensure that digital communications are embedded in the planning and approach to new projects across the organisation
- Work across all areas of all digital platforms, ensuring engaging and impactful content
- Work co-cooperatively within departments across the charity to ensure a high quality service is provided and that the work that we do is promoted effectively.
- Team player with positive attitude
- Excellent web management and database skills
- Ability to use CMS systems, CRM and IT to an intermediate level
- Commission and creating digital platform-specific content
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong and confident communicator
- Excellent written (specifically copy writing) and verbal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previously worked for a fast paced media company
This is an ongoing temp position, due to start ASAP. The duration of the booking will be starting on the 9th of December for approximately an 8 week booking.
If you're interested in this opportunity and keen to find out more, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.