Handle is working with a high-profile entertainment industry representative to find an enthusiastic and hard-working Digital Communications and Events Officer. Reporting directly to the Director of Communications you will assume responsibility for website and social media management alongside project managing a diverse range of events to highlight the cultural and economic worth of music and entertainment.
- Excellent understanding of social media and digital communications
- An eye for detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a 'can do' attitude
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Used to drafting written articles and collating media reports
- Ability to prioritise workloads
Perfect for a proactive Communications and Events Officer with a positive attitude to assist in the development of public policy across the British music and entertainment scene.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.