Handle Recruitment is seeking an ambitious digital/content marketer to join an international events brand, specifically to work on their retail portfolio.
Contributing towards the strategy of the portfolio you will acquire, retain and manage industry associations and influencer partnerships, collaborating with them to ensure promotional activities benefit all parties.
As the Digital Content & Partnership Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and managing the production of digital content designed to engage target audiences across all digital channels, including long-form editorial, short-form social and video formats.
- Writing copy for our all channels, including the website, blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Collaborating with the digital team to deliver a multi-channel campaign within deadline, and to budget, which maximises audience reach and engagement.
- Maintaining the marketing cost tracker for each event, by raising POs and communicating these to suppliers, continually monitoring spend, negotiating costs with suppliers and acting as the first port of call for the internal finance team for budget queries.
- Working with the sales team and Head of Marketing to ensure content development supports exhibitor acquisition & retention plans, including key customer plans.
- Creating and execute each event's partnership plan (including associations, professional bodies, media partners and influencers); acquiring and managing the relationship with strategic partners, including media partners and key customers; work with campaign, sales and operational teams to ensure partnership contract requirements are fulfilled.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Digital or content marketing experience
- Skill in writing and editing for web, with experience and knowledge of best practices for search engine optimisation
- Google Analytics experience
- Experience of working within the events or retail industry (desirable)
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.