Digital Content Manager/Copy Writer
FinTech - London - Circa £50-60K
We are working with a Global Technology consultancy business looking to recruit the newest member of their Digital team.
You'll be responsible for the global content strategy as well as creating content across B2B, B2C media formats.
The right Digital Content Manager will need to have experience across writing creative copy across a number of industries (ideally finance and tech) and be able to use a number of different tone of voice.
- Proven experience of creating, concepting, writing and editing high quality & creative content for print, social & web
- Agency side in creative copy or client side as a content writer for at least 6 years +
- A demonstrated ability to manage numerous campaigns at once
- Of how to write user-centric copy and how to do good research so that you may shape content around different needs
- Write long and short-form copy for a variety of purposes across print and digital media including reports, flyers, email, web / SEO, advertising, blogs, press releases
- Work alongside a designer as well as the marketing team to ensure visual and text communications are connected
- Develop the brands tone of voice so their customers love hearing from them!
- Set-up publishing programmes where you will be managing teams of contributors and coordinating content production
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Rachel Adams or Joanna Anteson on 0207 569 9399
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.