Are you a Digital Content Producer looking for a new opportunity within an award winning company?
Here at Handle we are recruiting for a Digital Content Producer or Copywriter with SEO to play a key role in ensuring all content is informative and keeps the growing consumer base engaged. You will work closely with the SEO editor to produce clear and concise copy and other content that is well optimised to capture organic searches.
This is a 6 month temporary position that would suit someone who is willing to build on existing knowledge and experience.
- Refresh existing content to keep it up to date, accurate and useful for consumers
- Ensure content is optimised for organic searches, including answer box queries
- Ensure the accuracy, quality and on-brand tone of voice of all your own work, as well as working in conjunction with more senior team members
- Become a key part of the content team - be a versatile and supportive team member - enjoy working in a place where being a team player is highly regarded.
Skills and Experienced
- Strong copywriting experience and confident when writing consumer- facing content
- Ability to write clear content that explains complicated concepts
- Proven experience of online content creation with a view to SEO
- A strong understanding of brand and tone of voice with excellent communication skills
- Clear understanding of how to optimise content for SEO - including answer box queries. We aren't looking for someone who will key word stuff or whose use of SEO is so heavy handed that it impacts on the quality of the content.
- Ability to multitask, keeping work to a very high standard.
- Well adaptable and able to work in a fast pace online commercial environment
If you are interested in becoming a key part to a passionate content team then please get in touch.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.