Digital Coordinator - Music
Handle Recruitment is looking for a highly organised Digital Coordinator to oversee all administration and logistics for digital/marketing assets at an established record label.
Bringing proven experience from a busy support role, this role will provide an opportunity to work closely with the team to deliver developed physical and digital content to the company's subsidiaries.
Key features will include:
- Managing and processing the handover of scheduled assets on behalf of the team
- Creating and managing systems that ensure artistic integrity and creative vision remains intact throughout the asset growth and marketing process
- Presenting portfolios of content and assets to key stake holders in the business and 3rd party
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in the management and archive assets and catalogue
- Have exceptional organisation, presentation and influencing skills
- Proactive with the ability to work on your own initiative
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Digital Coordinator opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.