A fantastic opportunity for those with a passion for literature and the arts. We are currently looking for a Digital Coordinator to work across multiple website and utilise their design skills.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the CMS system of the website.
- Train new members of staff on how to use the website, acknowledging the different brands within Original Talent and tailoring training accordingly.
- To manage and update each company's style guide.
- To manage and update each company's brand policy.
- Keep abreast of news story posts by Agents and Assistants and check that the tone and style is in keeping with the company style guide.
- Actively collate social media stories from across the company, across all departments and feeding back to the Communications Manager where appropriate.
- Support the Communication Manager in reformatting/ remounting brand logos where necessary using Photoshop.
- Educated to degree level
- Proven work experience in digital marketing
- Experience in Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.
- Videography skills a bonus.
- Working knowledge of all major social networks - Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Linked In etc.
Please apply if you have the relevant skills and have an undeniable passion for the Arts!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.