Fantastic opportunity for a results focussed Digital Coordinator with 1 to 2 years relevant experience to join a dynamic Marketing Team for this Major International Film Studio. 3 month rolling contract to start asap and responsibilities will include supporting a fast-paced digital team across a number of areas to deliver innovative digital marketing strategies and campaigns whilst developing the knowledge to pursue a career in digital marketing.
TRAILER CAMPAIGN ACTIVATION & SUPPORT
- Lead on trailer campaign briefings - collecting relevant information from other HO teams and filling in brief to agency
- Oversee central media buying strategy and activation on small to mid-range trailer breaks
- Ensure a quality output from the agency teams from campaign planning through to end of campaign reporting
- Co-ordinate with internal teams across creative, servicing and in the US to align on debut plans
- Support Digital Manager on larger trailer breaks, revising media plan proposals, reviewing targeting and budgets
- Coordinate trailer breaks, supporting with set up logistics including:
- Trailer Smartsheet set up per title
- Territory Smartsheet response review - coordinating with creative services team
- Facebook page access - granting to team and agency
- Creative policy clearance from platforms (Facebook & Google)
SOCIAL TEAM SUPPORT
- Official site set up and management
- Manage Facebook global page structure, communicating with territories and troubleshooting set up issues
- Support on Franchise social posting including copywriting, collecting translations, scheduling posts
- Adhoc social reporting and market support on franchise titles
- Oversee HO media budget - lead on maintaining the team budget sheets across the entire slate, raising all relevant
PO's and keeping track of agency costs
- Contributing to ad hoc projects, writing/proof reading.
- Support on GCP workstream through Data Studio report design
- Social reporting through CrowdTangle and ListenFirst
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1-2 year working in a media agency in a digital role. Experience working with Facebook and Google ads preferred.
- Some entertainment experience preferred
- Must be accurate and numerate to high level
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.