Fantastic opportunity for a highly creative experienced copywriter to support the marketing function for this dynamic brand. This will be 3 days per week initially offering flexible working in a dynamic and forward thinking environment.
You'll need outstanding writing skills to help craft a strong, consistent presence throughout our digital ecosystem including our website, consumer emails and both organic and paid social. You'll be a critical strategic thinker skilled at utilising consumer insights. You'll have a proven ability to work within brand guidelines and are confident managing multiple projects at one time. We're all about relationships so you'll collaborate successfully with people across several departments including art directors, graphic designers, translators and our digital team. You'll thrive in a fast-paced environment and can react quickly to digital channel needs.
A day in the life:
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts using guest insights and data
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy within a defined brand tone of voice
- Clearly articulate and present an idea to generate excitement
- Work in a close-knit partnership with the creative team to generate excellent concepts and ideas
- Amend, revise or develop projects in response to feedback from our leadership and cross- functional partners
- Work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment on several projects at once
- Proofread copy to check spelling and grammar
- Oversee projects from concept stage to completion
- 5+ years of professional copywriting experience (minimum of one year in an advertising agency or in-house brand)
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates strong writing experience in digital and emerging media
- Experience with performance oriented brand copywriting
- The ability to reduce marketing speak to create conversational and humanised copy
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggling diverse writing demands
- Excellent communication skills and a meticulous eye for detail
- A positive, can-do approach to creative problem solving
This is a newly created role and sits within a highly creative marketing team. Immediate start
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.