Digital Data Analyst - Government - GDS / Microsoft Dynamics
*based in central Manchester
We are looking for an experienced Digital Data Analyst to support the development and implementation of data analytics, segmentation and visualisation and to design and develop analytical tools and interactive dashboards.
- Design and develop data mining, visualisation and analytics tools and platform
- Provide analytical support in developing projects
- Work with the business and technology team to support adoption of advanced analytics insight
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of advanced data analytics
- Microsoft Dynamics
- GDS / Government Digital Services experience
- Scribe experience
- Data mining, analysis, visualization and interpretation
- Management of data sources and reports
- Integration of data and tools into reporting frameworks, development of new data platform
- Presentation of insight to team and wider business
Experience & Qualifications
- Analytical and enjoys problem solving
- An excellent team player (including cross functional), with good communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively with stakeholders and team members to deliver analysis requirements
- GDS / Government Digital Service Experience
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Tobie on 0207 569 9982.
Digital Data Analyst - Government - GDS / Government Digital Services
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.