Digital Data Analyst - Media / Broadcast
We are looking for an experienced Digital Data Analyst to support the development and implementation of data analytics, segmentation and visualisation and to design and develop analytical tools and interactive dashboards. The role is key in enabling large and complex data sets to be presented in a clear and intuitive format to enable interpretation and utilisation of results.
- Design and develop data mining, visualisation and analytics tools and platform
- Provide analytical support in developing projects
- Work with the business and technology team to support adoption of advanced analytics insight
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of advanced data analytics
- Data mining, analysis, visualization and interpretation
- Management of data sources and reports
- Integration of data and tools into reporting frameworks, development of new data platform
- Presentation of insight to team and wider business
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in broadcasting, digital media, or digital agency
- Analytical and enjoys problem solving
- An excellent team player (including cross functional), with good communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively with stakeholders and team members to deliver analysis requirements
- Educated to degree level (mathematics, computer science or science degree preferred)
- Experience of implementing new analytics capability and developing supporting processes
- Knowledge of the digital media industry or broadcasting industry
Nice to have:
- Strong experience of using SAS, SPSS etc and / or Hadoop or Big Data tools
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.