Digital Designer - Camberley
Fixed Term Contract - 6 months
An award winning media company are looking for a Digital Designer to join their team to design and build content for use across their portfolio.
This will include email design, editorial materials, social media, and general design projects.
- Be completely up-to-date with current styles and trends.
- Examples of deliverables and day-to-day tasks include designing emails, creating test plans for the optimisation of these emails, producing new ideas for marketing campaigns, plus other design and UX related tasks.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all projects you work on are completed on time and to the highest possible standard, whether you are working individually or as part of the wider design team.
- A working knowledge of CSS/HTML and responsive coding is a must, with experience in designing emails being very preferable.
- Highly experienced with Photoshop (or Sketch/Illustrator) with the ability to produce stunning visuals and keep up-to-date with the latest developments, techniques and styles in web design.
- Able to demonstrate successful design experience, within the constraints of brand guidelines
- Able to work collaboratively with the rest of the creative and product teams and actively contribute to inspiring, delivering and generating ideas, as well as building upon the ideas of others.
- The ability to manage your own time productively to ensure the completion of tasks, with a sense of urgency to be able to deliver quality work under the pressure of deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Comfortable presenting and explaining your ideas.
Please submit your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.