A leading high end British fashion brand have an amazing opportunity for a Digital Designer with a talent for motion graphics and video work to join their creative team.
You will be passionate about design and the fashion industry and be on top of the latest trends.
- Responsible for all creative elements including website, social media, company and industry events, products etc.
- Main brand across all digital products.
- Brief internal teams on creative ideas.
- Constantly updating and improving the Ted Baker customer experience across web, screen, social media and ecommerce platforms.
- Keeping up to date with emerging trends and attending events in the wider creative community.
- React quickly and efficiently to last minute projects and tight deadlines.
You must be a proactive and forward-thinking designer with a hard work ethic. You will be able to produce work of the highest quality under pressure.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- After effects - particular animation and video editing
- Photoshop - - experience creating, static assets, evites, email and gifs , retouching, artworking
- Dreamweaver - General knowledge of using templates and editing pre-existing templates
- Knowledge of online typography and limitations of the web.
- A keen eye for applying finishing touches + high level of finessing
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.